Brittany Snow Joins NBC's '1600 Penn' as First Daughter
The "American Dreams" actress joins "Book of Mormon" star Josh Gad as the president's overachieving and perfectionist eldest daughter.
Brittany Snow is joining the first family.
The American Dreams actress has signed to play the first daughter in NBC’s comedy 1600 Penn. The single-camera project revolves around a dysfunctional family that just happens to live at the most famous address in America.
Snow will play Becca, the president’s overachieving and perfectionist eldest daughter who helped raise her siblings. She joins Book of Mormon star Josh Gad, who is set to play her gregarious and clumsy older brother Skip.
The Twentieth Century Fox TV pilot is being executive produced by Modern Family director Jason Winer, former Obama speechwriter Jon Lovett and Gad. Winer is set to direct the pilot.
Snow, whose credits also include Hairspray, John Tucker Must Die and more recently Harry’s Law, is repped by ICM, Brillistein Entertainment and Ziffren Brittenham.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR