Brittany Snow, William H. Macy in Talks for Indie 'Dial-a-Prayer' (Exclusive)
Maggie Kiley is directing the drama, which will shoot in Michigan.
Brittany Snow and William H. Macy are in talks to join indie Dial-a-Prayer, a drama that will shoot in Michigan in March.
The film follows a young woman named Cora (Snow) who is sentenced to community service working in a prayer request call center. She discovers a sense of accomplishment from the work until she finds out a boy she thinks she helped save is hiding a secret from her.
The project is produced by Jason Potash.
Snow's recent projects include Pitch Perfect and horror pic Would You Rather. Repped by ICM Partners and Magnolia Entertainment, Snow is set to return for the sequel Pitch Perfect 2.
Macy most recently made his directorial debut with Rudderless, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January. His upcoming projects include Walter and Stealing Cars. He's repped by WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR