Broadcast Critics to Launch Television Awards Show (Exclusive)
2:24 PM PDT 3/30/2011 by Alex Ben Block
The new rival to the Emmys, which will focus on shows and stars, will be held on June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Having become a factor in the movie awards season, broadcast critics are now extending their franchise to television. The inaugural Critics' Choice Television Awards will be presented on June 20 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile