Broadcasters to Boost Retrans Fees to $3.6 Billion by 2017
SNL Kagan predicts that retransmission consent fees will rise 28 percent to $1.46 billion this year.
NEW YORK - Despite an expected decline in pay TV subscribers, higher monthly fees charged by broadcasters to TV distributors will boost industry-wide retransmission consent fee revenue to more than $3.6 billion over the next six years, SNL Kagan projected Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR