Broken Lizard has slackers for next pic
Broken Lizard has found its "Freeloaders." Josh Lawson and Brit Morgan have signed on for roles in the comedy being directed by Dan Rosen. Also cast are Olivia Munn, Jane Seymour and Clifton Collins Jr.
The story revolves around a group of guys and a girl who live it up in the lap of luxury in a rock star's mansion. When circumstances change and the rock star decides to sell the house, their lifestyle is threatened.
Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz, who is producing, will appear as himself in the movie.
The Broken Lizard comedy troupe, which is producing with Julia Dray and Richard Perello, also will have a cameo.
Lawson, repped by UTA, Management 360 and Lisa Mann Creative Management, plays a broke musician. Morgan, repped by Innovative Artists and Precision Entertainment, plays Lawson's girlfriend, an assistant to a bitchy real estate agent (Seymour). (partialdiff)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting