Brooke Burke to host 'She's Got the Look'
Roshumba Williams among judges for third season
Former "Dancing With the Stars" winner Brooke Burke has been tapped to host the third season of TV Land's reality modeling competition "She's Got the Look."
Additionally, model and TV reporter Roshumba Williams is joining the series as a judge along with celebrity stylist Robert Verdi and Wilhelmina president Sean Patterson. Allison Grodner returns as executive producer and has teamed up with executive producer Rich Meehan in their first project together under their new banner, Fly on the Wall Entertainment.
"Look," whose third season begins production next week, features women over the age of 35 who are pursuing modeling careers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack