Brooke Chaffin Joins Disney Interactive Media Group
Exec will oversee newly created role overseeing women and family for Disney Online.
Brooke Chaffin has joined Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG) as Senior Vice President of Women and Family, according to a release from the company.
Chaffin takes on the newly created role overseeing women and family focused experiences for Disney Online. She will be based in the North Hollywood office and will report to DIMG Co-President Jimmy Pitaro.
Previously, Chaffin served as the President of Auditude, Inc., a media and technology company focused on solving issues around online video distribution and monetization.
Prior to joining Auditude, she spent six years at Yahoo! in a variety of roles in Yahoo!’s Media Group, where she was responsible for content strategy and new business for Yahoo!’s media properties.
"Her vast knowledge of the online space, coupled with her creativity and understanding of what moms and families want from their Internet experiences in this evolving marketplace makes her a perfect fit for our organization," Pitaro said in a press release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR