Brooklyn Decker Joins Cameron Diaz Film 'What to Expect When You’re Expecting'
The Lionsgate adaptation of the best-selling pregnancy guidebook also stars Jennifer Lopez.
Brooklyn Decker, the model-turned-actress who made her feature debut opposite Adam Sandler in Just Go With It, has joined the ensemble cast of What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Lionsgate’s adaptation of the best-selling pregnancy guidebook.
Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez are the only actresses officially signed on for the pic, which will track five couples who suffer the many joys of the childbirth process.
Decker will play the wife of a former Nascar driver who is pregnant with twins and has an easy time of it, causing jealousy from pregnant girlfriends.
Expecting, being directed by Kirk Jones, is eying to begin production in Atlanta later this summer.
Decker, who is repped by Gersh, will also be seen in Universal’s big-budget sci-fi action movie Battleship.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR