'Brothers & Sisters' duo joins 'Fringe'
Former "Brothers & Sisters" showrunners Monica Breen and Alison Schapker have joined Fox's "Fringe," reuniting them with J.J. Abrams.
Breen and Schapker will serve as co-executive producers on "Fringe," which recently was renewed for a third season.
Breen and Schapker worked on Abrams' ABC series "Alias" and "Lost" before segueing to "Brothers" in 2007.
In addition to working on the Warner Bros. TV-produced "Fringe," co-created and executive produced by Abrams, the two also will develop for the studio, most likely through Abrams' WBTV-based Bad Robot.
"Fringe" is exec produced by Abrams, showrunner Jeff Pinkner, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman.
The Breen and Schapker, repped by WME and the Collective, served as showrunners on "Brothers" for season 3 and part of season 4 before stepping down in November, when David Marshall Grant took over the ABC family drama. The duo continued on the show throughout this season as executive producers/writers.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead