Bruce Boxleitner, A.J. Buckley join Syfy pics
'51 focuses on aliens; 'Doomsday' centers on Armageddon
Syfy has added two familiar names to its Saturday night movie lineup.
The network has booked Bruce Boxleitner ("Babylon 5") to star in original movie "51," about reporters trapped in a top-secret Air Force Base with malevolent aliens.
And A.J. Buckley ("CSI: NY") has been tapped to star in "The Doomsday Scrolls," about a book editor who tries to prevent Armageddon.
Both films will debut next year.
Also in castings: Paula Malcomson ("Caprica") will appear in seven episodes of FX's "Sons of Anarchy," and Paul Blackthorne ("Leverage") has landed a recurring role on ABC drama pilot "The Gates."
Got tips on TV industry news? Contact Hollywood Reporter TV Editor James Hibberd at email@example.com
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR