Bruce Willis and Model Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Emma Heming Willis gave birth Sunday in Los Angeles, THR confirms.
Bruce Willis has welcomed a new addition to his all-girl brood.
The actor's wife of three years, model and designer Emma Heming Willis, gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Mabel Ray Willis, on Sunday in Los Angeles, a representative for the pair told THR.
The baby weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Her parents "are overjoyed about the newest member of their family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," a statement said.
Willis, 57, is already dad to three daughters (Rumer, Tallulah and Scout) with ex-wife Demi Moore. Last month, it was announced that he'll star in the action thriller Five Against a Bullet from Columbia Pictures and screenwriter Alex Litvak.
Willis previously starred in RED with Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. He next appears in Moonrise Kingdom and Looper, as well as G.I. Joe: Retaliation, The Expendables 2 and the fifth film in the Die Hard franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR