Bryan Adams Expecting a Baby With His Personal Assistant
'The Summer of 69' musician will become a father for the first time in May.
Rocker Bryan Adams is expecting a baby -- for the first time -- with his assistant, Alicia Grimaldi.
Reuters Canada reported that his spokesperson confirmed the news on Monday.
"Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby," Adams said in a statement. "She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now."
Grimaldi is a long-time employee who runs his charitable efforts. She helped set up the Bryan Adams Foundation in 2004, three years after graduating from Cambridge University.
Adams' spokesperson did not give specifics about the relationship with Grimaldi, but a British newspaper claims that many of the Canadian rocker's friends had no idea that the two were together.
Adams will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on March 21
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR