Bryan Adams Welcomes Baby Daughter
The Canadian rocker, who resumes his tour in June, is a first-time father.
Bryan Adams is a new dad.
The Canadian rocker welcomed a baby girl, Mirabella Bunny, on April 22, which was Easter Friday, his rep told People.
Q&A: Bryan Adams Calls Fame 'Cringeworthy'
The mother is Alicia Grimaldi, Adams' personal assistant. Adams, 51, first announced the news that he was becoming a first-time father in March.
Adams is known for hits including "Summer of '69" and "Everything I Do (I Do It for You)." He resumes his world tour, including dates in the U.S. and Europe, in June.
He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in March.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!