Bryan Adams Welcomes Baby Daughter
The Canadian rocker, who resumes his tour in June, is a first-time father.
Bryan Adams is a new dad.
The Canadian rocker welcomed a baby girl, Mirabella Bunny, on April 22, which was Easter Friday, his rep told People.
Q&A: Bryan Adams Calls Fame 'Cringeworthy'
The mother is Alicia Grimaldi, Adams' personal assistant. Adams, 51, first announced the news that he was becoming a first-time father in March.
Adams is known for hits including "Summer of '69" and "Everything I Do (I Do It for You)." He resumes his world tour, including dates in the U.S. and Europe, in June.
He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in March.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR