Has Bryan Singer Banned 'Jack the Giant Slayer' Talk?
Interns at the director's Bad Hat Harry shingle say they've been warned not to mention the project, one of the year's box office bombs.
This story first appeared in the Sept. 6 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
At Bryan Singer's Bad Hat Harry shingle, summer interns recently learned Rule No. 1: You do not talk about the director's Jack the Giant Slayer, one of the year's big box-office bombs.
While the film's poster does hang over the printer in Singer's production house on the Fox lot, interns, says an insider, are instructed early on that Jack is considered The Project That Must Not Be Named. Singer's rep calls talk of an edict "complete and utter nonsense."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game