Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to Baby Girl
"The Help" star and husband Seth Gabel welcomed their second child on Jan. 19.
The Help actress Bryce Dallas Howard and her husband, Fringe star Seth Gabel, welcomed a baby girl into their family on January 19.
The actress’ father, Ron Howard, shared his daugter’s good news over the weekend on Twitter, writing “Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz Bryce & Baby B are spectacular Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear.”
“Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks,” the producer-director added.
Beatrice is the second child for Howard and Gabel. In 2007, the couple had a baby boy, Theodore Norman Howard-Gabel. Howard and Gabel met while attending New York University, and married in 2006.
Friends sent out notes of congratulations over Twitter after Ron Howard announced the good news.
“Ron, tell Bryce congratulations from our whole family. I’ll be waiting to cast Beatrice in a few years!” director M.Night Shyamalan wrote to Howard.
“Congrats Ron from bryce's help family! :-)" wrote Bryce Howard’s The Help co-star Octavia Spencer.
Jennifer Connelly also wrote to Ron, tweeting: “"Please send Bryce my congrats and well wishes!!! & Congrats to you xo,"
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott