Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to Baby Girl
"The Help" star and husband Seth Gabel welcomed their second child on Jan. 19.
The Help actress Bryce Dallas Howard and her husband, Fringe star Seth Gabel, welcomed a baby girl into their family on January 19.
The actress’ father, Ron Howard, shared his daugter’s good news over the weekend on Twitter, writing “Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz Bryce & Baby B are spectacular Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear.”
“Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks,” the producer-director added.
Beatrice is the second child for Howard and Gabel. In 2007, the couple had a baby boy, Theodore Norman Howard-Gabel. Howard and Gabel met while attending New York University, and married in 2006.
Friends sent out notes of congratulations over Twitter after Ron Howard announced the good news.
“Ron, tell Bryce congratulations from our whole family. I’ll be waiting to cast Beatrice in a few years!” director M.Night Shyamalan wrote to Howard.
“Congrats Ron from bryce's help family! :-)" wrote Bryce Howard’s The Help co-star Octavia Spencer.
Jennifer Connelly also wrote to Ron, tweeting: “"Please send Bryce my congrats and well wishes!!! & Congrats to you xo,"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR