Budweiser Brings Puppy Love to the Big Game (Video)
An adorable golden retriever puppy joined the classic Clydesdales in one of the cutest ads of the day.
The famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses got a new friend during Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday when a cute puppy came to play.
The "Puppy Love" spot was guaranteed to pull at the heartstrings of any animal lover as it told the story of the unbreakable bond between dog and horse.
Following on the heels -- and hooves -- of the hit ad from the 2013 Super Bowl revealing the relationship between a Clydesdale and his trainer (played by Don Jeanes), the latest installment showed the gentle giant back at the farm and making friends with the puppy next door.
When the pup is adopted and sent to a new home, his equine pal goes to extreme measures to bring about a reunion.
The dramatic intervention was set to the song "Let Her Go" by British singer Passenger.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead