Budweiser Brings Puppy Love to the Big Game (Video)
An adorable golden retriever puppy joined the classic Clydesdales in one of the cutest ads of the day.
The famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses got a new friend during Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday when a cute puppy came to play.
The "Puppy Love" spot was guaranteed to pull at the heartstrings of any animal lover as it told the story of the unbreakable bond between dog and horse.
Following on the heels -- and hooves -- of the hit ad from the 2013 Super Bowl revealing the relationship between a Clydesdale and his trainer (played by Don Jeanes), the latest installment showed the gentle giant back at the farm and making friends with the puppy next door.
When the pup is adopted and sent to a new home, his equine pal goes to extreme measures to bring about a reunion.
The dramatic intervention was set to the song "Let Her Go" by British singer Passenger.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack