Bullock to present Betty White with award
SAG honoring actress with life achievement honor
Sandra Bullock will present the Screen Actors Guild's Life Achievement Award to Betty White at the 16th annual SAG Awards, which take place Jan. 23 at the Shrine Exposition Center.
SAG is honoring White for both her career achievement and her humanitarian work.
Bullock and White appeared together on screen this summer in "The Proposal."
Bullock has been nominated for a SAG Award as outstanding performance by a female actress in a leading role for her performance in "The Blind Side."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws