'Burning Love' Web Series Heads to E!
Ken Marino stars in the comedy effort, which makes its television debut Feb. 25.
Ben Stiller’s Burning Love web series starring Ken Marino is heading to television.
E! will premiere the dating show parody Monday, Feb. 25 at 10 p.m. followed by the third-season premiere of the Chelsea Hander behind-the-scenes show After Lately at 10:30 p.m. in what it is dubbing “E!’s Mock Block Monday.”
Burning Love, which centers on 34-year-old Mark Orlando (Marino) as he embarks on a journey to find the kind of everlasting love that is only found on reality TV, will air as seven half-hour episodes
Kristen Bell, Adam Scott, Malin Akerman, Michael Ian Black, Stiller, Christine Taylor and Jennifer Aniston all make appearances.
“E! viewers love clever comedy, and Burning Love is a hilarious parody of one of pop culture’s biggest franchises that is perfect for our audience,” said Cyndi McClellan, president network strategy and E! News at E! “We recognize that good content can come from anywhere and are excited to bring this popular web sensation to television in a meaningful way.”
Burning Love is distributed/produced by Paramount’s Insurge Pictures. Executive producers are Red Hour’s Stiller, Stuart Cornfield and Mike Rosenstein, along with Abominable Pictures’ Jonathan Stern, Marino and Erica Oyama. Oyama created the series, which is directed by Marino.
Marino recently landed a starring role on NBC comedy pilot The Gates.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR