Busan: Download THR's Day 3 'Daily'
In day 3 of THR's Busan Festival Daily, Korean actors-turned-directors take center stage at BIFF, Kim Ji-woon talks up ScreenX and Japanese auteur Hirokazu Kore-eda discusses "Like Father, Like Son."
Korean Actors Shine Behind the Camera
A growing number of Korean actors are taking a turn in the director's chair. Aside from Top Star, the organizers of this year's Busan International Film Festival have selected two other films by actors — A Woman Under the Influence by Choo Sang-mi and Fasten Your Seatbelt by Ha Jung-woo.
Kim Ji-woon Talks Up 'ScreenX'
Shortly after the Busan screening of his latest action short, director Kim Ji-woon enthusiastically shared what it's like shooting in ScreenX, the new large-format exhibition and film-production technology from CGV, South Korea's largest multiplex chain.
Q&A: Hirokazu Kore-eda
The Japanese auteur discusses his babies-swapped-at-birth drama Like Father, Like Son -- acquired by DreamWorks for a remake -- and how being a parent influenced the project.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR