BUSAN FILM FESTIVAL: THR's Festival Daily
News, analysis and reviews of films like Yeun Sang-ho's animated tale of teen violence, "The King of Pigs."
In day four of the Busan festival dailies BIFF director Lee Yong-kwon addresses logistical challenges, dealmakers express optimism heading into the Asian Film Market and THR looks at eight titles generating strong sales buzz.
Read it here (PDF download).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s