BUSAN FILM FESTIVAL: THR's Festival Daily
News, reviews and analysis from the fifth day of the Korean festival, including a look at Luc Besson's "The Lady."
In day 6 of the Busan dailies, THR looks at how French auteur Luc Besson is heading in a new direction with the politically charged biopic The Lady with Michelle Yeoh, why the first day of the Asian Film Market drew mixed reviews and how Hong Kong star director Jonnie To shocked BIFF with a last minute decision.
Read it here (PDF download).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR