BUSAN FILM FESTIVAL: THR's Festival Daily
News, reviews and analysis from the fifth day of the Korean festival, including a look at Luc Besson's "The Lady."
In day 6 of the Busan dailies, THR looks at how French auteur Luc Besson is heading in a new direction with the politically charged biopic The Lady with Michelle Yeoh, why the first day of the Asian Film Market drew mixed reviews and how Hong Kong star director Jonnie To shocked BIFF with a last minute decision.
Read it here (PDF download).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR