BUSAN FILM FESTIVAL: THR's Festival Daily
THR's international critics weigh in on the strength of this year's festival program, run by new director Lee Yong-kwan following the resignation of founding director Kim Dong-ho; plus news and reviews on the seventh day of the Korean event.
In the final day of the Busan dailies, Luc Besson and Michelle Yeoh react to the release of a Burmese dissident on the day their politically charged drama The Lady screens at BIFF, Korean superstar Rain reports for military service and THR's international critics weigh in on the strength of this year's festival program.
Read it here (PDF download).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR