The Business: The $14 Billion Opportunity
Advanced Advertising is finally coming to television screens. An analyst explains how it will work and who will benefit.
For more than a decade, big thinkers have championed the idea of Advanced Advertising (AA) on television. AA promises to deliver “interactive” messages that engage consumers based on viewer behavior with hyper-targeted commercials. Think Google ads, but on TV. After years of unfulfilled potential, the U.S. television industry finally appears to be on the cusp of transforming AA into meaningful reality.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR