The Business: The Google TV Threat
Why the ability to play Angry Birds while watching “Mad Men” could end very badly for Hollywood.
Hordes of people will head to Consumer Electronics Show on Jan. 6 dreaming of Google TV, so they can watch their favorite show, surf the Web, tap into social media or play apps — all at the same time. But if you’re in the industry, you might think twice before joining that mob.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR