The Business of Justin Bieber
From YouTube street performer to sudden big-screen star: The inside story of how Antonio ‘L.A.’ Reid and Usher cultivated the hottest heartthrob in America.
How do you define overnight success? Is it moving 10 million albums worldwide over 14 months? Inspiring more than 100 products that become top holiday sellers in the company of Harry Potter and Barbie? Opening your first movie on 3,000-plus screens with box-office earnings that could top $20 million? Amassing 7 million Twitter followers in two years? Nabbing two Grammy nominations, one in the highly coveted best new artist category?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR