Busted: Jam Cruise Featuring Grateful Dead's Bob Weir, 'Idol's' Taylor Hicks
The six-day floating music festival is delayed after a raid turns up Ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms and marijuana.
Giving a whole new meaning to the term "high seas," the Jam Cruise, a floating six-day music festival that sets sail annually and featured performances by Grateful Dead's Bob Weir, American Idol winner Taylor Hicks, Robert Randolph, Galactic and saxophonist Maceo Parker, was raided by police before it left Florida shores.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR