Busted: Jam Cruise Featuring Grateful Dead's Bob Weir, 'Idol's' Taylor Hicks
The six-day floating music festival is delayed after a raid turns up Ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms and marijuana.
Giving a whole new meaning to the term "high seas," the Jam Cruise, a floating six-day music festival that sets sail annually and featured performances by Grateful Dead's Bob Weir, American Idol winner Taylor Hicks, Robert Randolph, Galactic and saxophonist Maceo Parker, was raided by police before it left Florida shores.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack