Busy Magical Elves Headed to Banff for Keynote
Reality TV gurus Jane Lipsitz and Dan Cutforth to deliver address in Banff after "Top Chef" and "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" success.
TORONTO – Reality TV gurus Jane Lipsitz and Dan Cutforth of busy, busy Magical Elves are to jointly give the non-fiction keynote speech at the upcoming Banff World Media Festival, organizers said Monday.
The producing team behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never will discuss their craft in Banff as they roll out reality series like America’s Next Great Restaurant and Fashion Star for NBC, new seasons of the Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Top Chef: Just Desserts and Work of Art: The Next Great Artist for Bravo, and Braxton Family Values for WeTV.
Lipsitz and Cutforth are also at work on a sophomore season of The Real L Word for Showtime.
"Despite the tremendous number of series out there, Magical Elves has consistently set itself apart, wowing critics and audiences alike with unique, intelligent, and compelling shows that are redefining the genre,” Ferne Cohen, executive director of the Banff festival, said as she unveiled Lipsitz’ and Cutforth’s participation in Banff.
The Banff World Media Festival is set to run from June 12 to 15 in the Canadian Rockies.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)