CAA Names New Chief Financial Officer
Jeff Berry will oversee the agency’s finance and accounting functions, as well as play a role in strategic planning.
Creative Artists Agency has appointed Jeff Berry as chief financial officer, the agency announced on Thursday.
Berry, who was since 2009 the CFO of publicly-traded cosmetics company Physicians Formula Holdings, will oversee the agency’s finance and accounting functions, as well as play a role in strategic planning.
“Jeff’s depth and breadth of financial experience will be invaluable to us as we continue to grow,” said CAA managing partner Michael Rubel in a statement. “In addition to his business intellect, Jeff’s collaborative nature is a great cultural fit with CAA, and we are thrilled to have him join us.”
Previously, Berry was vpand treasurer of Del Monte Foods Company, a large consumer packaged foods company. Prior to joining Del Monte in 2002, Berry was a consultant with McKinsey & Company, Inc., managing clients in the consumer products, retail, travel and leisure, and private equity industries. He began his career at Bain & Company.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR