CAA Names New Chief Financial Officer
Jeff Berry will oversee the agency’s finance and accounting functions, as well as play a role in strategic planning.
Creative Artists Agency has appointed Jeff Berry as chief financial officer, the agency announced on Thursday.
Berry, who was since 2009 the CFO of publicly-traded cosmetics company Physicians Formula Holdings, will oversee the agency’s finance and accounting functions, as well as play a role in strategic planning.
“Jeff’s depth and breadth of financial experience will be invaluable to us as we continue to grow,” said CAA managing partner Michael Rubel in a statement. “In addition to his business intellect, Jeff’s collaborative nature is a great cultural fit with CAA, and we are thrilled to have him join us.”
Previously, Berry was vpand treasurer of Del Monte Foods Company, a large consumer packaged foods company. Prior to joining Del Monte in 2002, Berry was a consultant with McKinsey & Company, Inc., managing clients in the consumer products, retail, travel and leisure, and private equity industries. He began his career at Bain & Company.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'