CAA Expands Its Nashville Office
The agency has signed a long-term lease in the SunTrust building located in the city's downtown.
Creative Artists Agency announced a move from its current offices in
Nashville's West End to downtown Tuesday.
The talent agency will be relocating its 65-person staff into the 23,000
square-foot top floor of the city's SunTrust Plaza after construction is
completed in the fall. Its current offices are at 3310 West End Ave.
"This move marks a new era for us," Rob Light, CAA's head of music and
managing partner said in a statement. "We began our Nashville office as a
one-man operation nearly 20 years ago and our team here has since built it
into a dominant industry force."
CAA opened its Nashville headquarters in 1991 (it's first non-LA location).
Colliers International brokers Shane Douglas and Richard Fulton represented
CAA in the deal. Tom Harwell with Eakin Partners Commercial Real Estate
represented the building owners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR