CAA Signs 'Obvious Child' Actor Gaby Hoffmann (Exclusive)
Hoffmann also appears on HBO's "Girls" as the eccentric sister of Adam Driver's character.
CAA has signed actress Gaby Hoffmann, who is coming off of a co-starring turn in the Sundance critical darling Obvious Child.
Hoffmann is currently doing a stint on HBO’s Girls as the eccentric sister of Adam Driver's character and last year received a best actress Independent Spirit Award nomination for her performance opposite Michael Cera in Crystal Fairy.
Hoffmann began her acting career at age 4 and made her feature debut opposite Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams in 1989. She also appeared alongside John Candy in Uncle Buck that same year.
A24 picked up the distribution rights to Obvious Child, one of the standout films at this year's Sundance, in which Hoffmann appears opposite Jenny Slate.
Hoffmann next appears with Reese Witherspoon in Wild, directed by Dallas Buyers Club helmer Jean-Marc Vallee, and has the Veronica Mars movie in the can.
She continues to be managed by Sue Leibman. Her attorney is Michael Mahan of Peikoff-Mahan.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott