CAA Signs 'Obvious Child' Actor Gaby Hoffmann (Exclusive)
Hoffmann also appears on HBO's "Girls" as the eccentric sister of Adam Driver's character.
CAA has signed actress Gaby Hoffmann, who is coming off of a co-starring turn in the Sundance critical darling Obvious Child.
Hoffmann is currently doing a stint on HBO’s Girls as the eccentric sister of Adam Driver's character and last year received a best actress Independent Spirit Award nomination for her performance opposite Michael Cera in Crystal Fairy.
Hoffmann began her acting career at age 4 and made her feature debut opposite Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams in 1989. She also appeared alongside John Candy in Uncle Buck that same year.
A24 picked up the distribution rights to Obvious Child, one of the standout films at this year's Sundance, in which Hoffmann appears opposite Jenny Slate.
Hoffmann next appears with Reese Witherspoon in Wild, directed by Dallas Buyers Club helmer Jean-Marc Vallee, and has the Veronica Mars movie in the can.
She continues to be managed by Sue Leibman. Her attorney is Michael Mahan of Peikoff-Mahan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR