CAA Signs Writer of 'Section 6' Script (Exclusive)
Aaron Berg was an unknown writer whose spec caused a studio frenzy.
CAA has signed Aaron Berg, the writer behind one of the hottest spec sales of the year with his script Section 6.
Universal won a heated bidding war in October for Section 6, which ended with it paying $1.2 million against $2 million with a progress to production set in motion after a rewrite step.
The plot revolves around the origin of MI6, the British intelligence agency that was founded during World War I. One of the central figures in the script is Sir George Mansfield Cumming, the agency's first director. Lawrence Grey is producing with Marc Platt and Adam Siegel.
Berg is also repped by Caliber Media and attorney Rob Szymanski.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR