CABLEready Picks up Scripted Shows at NATPE
Indie distributor of mostly nonfiction fare is for the first time in its two-decade history repping scripted shows.
CABLEready, an indie distributor of mostly nonfiction fare, is for the first time in its two-decade history repping scripted shows at NATPE.
Gary Lico, president and CEO of CABLEready, said he is unveiling two sitcoms here that are being produced by Dan Garcia Productions.
"It is an exciting part of the company's evolution to strategically expand into other sectors of the programming landscape," Lico said.
The two laffers are Things We Do For Love about a couple of newlyweds who own a family business, and Clunkers, a semi-scripted, single-camera comedy, about high school best friends who are reunited in the Deep South at a used car lot.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Rises to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Veronica Mars' Makes Impressive $2 Million Debut
- Mary-Kate Olsen Has a French Fiance & Seems to Love French Food Too!
- Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Hold Tight for Sydney Airport Departure!
- Britney Spears: Sister Jamie Lynn's Wedding Was 'Magical'!