Cablevision Board Approves Spin-off of Rainbow Media, Parent to AMC, IFC
CEO James Dolan says the plan would allow investors "to more clearly evaluate each of the separate companies."
Cablevision's board of director has approved the spin-off of its Rainbow Media unit, which is the parent company to cable channels AMC (The Walking Dead, Mad Men and Breaking Bad), IFC, WE, Sundance Channel and Wedding Central, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR