Cablevision CFO Gregg Seibert to Become Vice Chairman
The executive will continue to report to CEO James Dolan.
Cablevision Systems Corp. will appoint CFO Gregg Seibert its vice chairman, the provider of cable TV services said Monday.
Seibert will retain his CFO title and continue to report to James Dolan, the company's president and CEO. He'll also work closely with Hank Ratner, who also is a vice chairman of Cablevision.
Seibert joined Cablevision in 2009 after two decades at Merrill Lynch, where he engaged in banking activities for Cablevision along with Comcast, Liberty Media, News Corp. and other media companies.
"Since joining Cablevision four years ago, Gregg has played an instrumental role in helping to guide the company's transformation through a number of strategic initiatives, including the spinoffs of the Madison Square Garden Co. and AMC Networks," Dolan said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR