Cablevision, Fox Meet but Carriage Dispute Still Unresolved
Lack of breakthrough leads to interruption of major sports broadcasts as companies plan to meet again Monday.
NEW YORK -- Representatives of Cablevision Systems and News Corp./Fox met here Saturday and Sunday afternoon, but didn't resolve their carriage fee dispute, and sports fans in the cable operator's New York home market couldn't watch Sunday's New York Giants 28-20 home win over the Detroit Lions on their home TVs.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR