Kings Of Leon Frontman Caleb Followill Expecting His First Child
The singer and model Lily Alderidge were married in May.
Caleb Followill may need to brush up on his lullaby skills.
The Kings of Leon frontman and his wife, model Lily Alderidge, confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Thursday that they are having a baby.
"We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together," the couple said in a statement. "We can't wait to meet the new addition to our family."
The official word came a day after E! Online reported that Alderidge, who married Followill in May, was approximately three months along.
This year, Followill and his band, which includes brothers Jared and Nathan as well as cousin Matthew Followill, canceled their 2011 tour amid reports that Caleb was suffering from addiction.
"I'm just trying to get better," he said after walking off stage during a July 29 concert in Dallas citing "vocal issues and exhaustion."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR