California Labor Federation Endorses 'Biggest Loser' Strike
Group represents 2.1 million union members; it's sending email blast Friday to 50,000 union activists.
Labor ratcheted up the pressure on NBC’s Biggest Loser on Thursday, with the California Labor Federation declaring a strike sanction, i.e., endorsement, of IATSE’s strike against the reality television series and its production entities, Reveille Prods., 25/7 Prods. and 3 Ball Prods.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR