California State Assembly Passes Bill to Extend Film, TV Tax Credit Program
4:19 PM PDT 5/31/2011 by Gregg Kilday
The bill, which would extend the program for five more years, was approved by a vote of 72-1 and next moves to the state Senate.
California's State Assembly has passed a bill that would extend California's film and television tax credit program for five more years.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile