Call of Duty: Black Ops Racks Up $1 Billion in Sales in 42 Days
6:02 AM PST 12/22/2010 by Lindsay Powers
"In all of entertainment, only Call of Duty and Avatar have ever achieved the billion-dollar revenue milestone this quickly," Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick boasts.
Call of Duty: Black Ops has earned $1 billion in sales after just 42 days on the market.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile