Next 'Call of Duty' Expected to Break Sales Records
6:12 PM PDT 11/4/2010 by Paul Bond
Activision CEO says the video game is 'likely to be the biggest entertainment launch of all time.'
Watch out Avatar, Toy Story, Shrek and every other huge-selling DVD, because when the latest installment of the video game Call of Duty is released next week, it "is likely to be the biggest entertainment launch of all time."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile