Cameron Crowe, Nancy Wilson Finalize Divorce
The writer-director and the Heart singer-guitarist have been separated since June 2008.
Cameron Crowe and Nancy Wilson have finalized their divorce, the Associated Press reports.
However, TMZ reports that it won’t take into effect until April of next year.
The Oscar-winning writer-director and the singer-guitarist of the band Heart, who have been married 24 years, amicably resolved their separation. The former couple used a retired judge to mediate.
Wilson filed for divorce in September. The pair had been separated since June 2008. They have twin sons.
Crowe directed films like Jerry Maguire and Say Anything, winning the Academy Award for penning Almost Famous. Wilson had a cameo in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, which Crowe wrote.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR