Cameron Diaz to Appear on Bear Grylls' 'Man vs. Wild' (Report)
The "Bad Teacher" actress has agreed to guest star on the Discovery adventure show.
Cameron Diaz, whose latest film Bad Teacher hits theaters this Friday, is headed to the wilderness.
The 38-year-old actress has agreed to join Bear Grylls' Discovery adventure show Man vs. Wild, in which Grylls is put into difficult locations, showing how viewers at home can survive that specific situation.
"She's agreed to it, which is great. So we're going to do it in due course," Grylls said in an interview.
Diaz would be following in fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal's footsteps, who appeared on Man vs. Wild with Grylls on a trip to Iceland. (The episode is slated to air July 11 at 9 p.m.)
"I have a rule not to take anyone who is fitter or better-looking than me but I kind of let that slide and ended up taking the fittest man in Hollywood," quipped Grylls.
Grylls said of his Icelandic experience with Gyllenhaal: "We hit these crazy storms. They were the worst storms they've had in Iceland in 10 years. There was a jumbo jet blown sideways across a runway. Meanwhile I was up in this mountain with Jake being blown about like tumbleweed."
Grylls is best known for hosting Man vs. Wild.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR