Cameron Diaz to Appear on Bear Grylls' 'Man vs. Wild' (Report)
The "Bad Teacher" actress has agreed to guest star on the Discovery adventure show.
Cameron Diaz, whose latest film Bad Teacher hits theaters this Friday, is headed to the wilderness.
The 38-year-old actress has agreed to join Bear Grylls' Discovery adventure show Man vs. Wild, in which Grylls is put into difficult locations, showing how viewers at home can survive that specific situation.
"She's agreed to it, which is great. So we're going to do it in due course," Grylls said in an interview.
Diaz would be following in fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal's footsteps, who appeared on Man vs. Wild with Grylls on a trip to Iceland. (The episode is slated to air July 11 at 9 p.m.)
"I have a rule not to take anyone who is fitter or better-looking than me but I kind of let that slide and ended up taking the fittest man in Hollywood," quipped Grylls.
Grylls said of his Icelandic experience with Gyllenhaal: "We hit these crazy storms. They were the worst storms they've had in Iceland in 10 years. There was a jumbo jet blown sideways across a runway. Meanwhile I was up in this mountain with Jake being blown about like tumbleweed."
Grylls is best known for hosting Man vs. Wild.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical