Cameron Diaz is cyber criminals' top lure
Famous names used to scam web surfers, reports McAfee
Being a fan of Hollywood beauties Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts and Jessica Biel can be a risky situation for web surfers.
The actresses lead the list of celebrities deemed the most dangerous to search for online, according to a report by computer-security software manufacturer McAfee Inc.
The "Knight and Day" star is the No. 1 contender for cyber-savvy criminals looking to use a popular celebrity as a lure to draw in unsuspecting web surfers to malicious or virus-laden websites used to steal victims' personal online information and passwords.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'