Cameron | Pace Group, LG, Sony, YouTube Among 3D Technology Award Winners
International 3D Society presents its annual technology honors.
Cameron | Pace Group, Sony and YouTube were among the companies honored with the International 3D Society’s 3D Technology Awards, Thursday in Los Angeles.
During the event, stakeholders expressed their optimism about the 3D market. Said LG’s James Fishler: “[3DTV is] bringing the movie theater experience into their living room.”
Trophies were awarded to companies and developments including:
-- Blu-ray Disc Association for the Blu-ray 3D specification
-- Cameron/Pace Group for the Shadow D technology and the Shadow D system
-- Fuji’s Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera
-- Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative’s FHD3DGI standard (Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, XPAND)
-- GoPro’s 3D Hero system
-- HDMI Licensing for standardization of 3D formats over the HDMI interface.
-- LG Electronics’ LG Cinema 3D TV
-- Panasonic‘s AG-3DA1 twin lens 3D camera recorder
-- Peter Wimmer for a stereoscopic player
-- Silicon Imaging’s SI-3D stereo digital cinema camera system
-- Sony’s HDR-TD10 3D Handycam camcorder
-- Sony’s Playstation 3
-- Vizio’s Theater 3D
-- YouTube’s 3D Channel
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR