Camille Grammer on Making 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': 'Kelsey Wanted Me to Do It'
Camille Grammer, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Frasier and Cheers star Kelsey Grammer, says her ex pushed her to be a part of Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
She said on the Ellen show Friday, "Kelsey wanted me to do it. I didn't want to do the show. I wasn't ready to expose my life that way."
She continued, "I was suprised that he wanted me to do it too. Like, 'Are you crazy?' Why are you making me do this?'
Grammer made quite a splash on the show, drawing criticism for her parental habits and various friendships. She also found out during filming that her famous husband wanted out of their marriage.
Of her relationship with him now, Grammer said, "Everything I find out about him is through the press."
The Hollywood Reporter broke the news earlier this week that Grammer would not participate in a second season of the show. In her interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Grammer would neither confirm nor deny her departure.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR