EXCLUSIVE: Camille Grammer Not Returning to 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
11:45 AM PST 1/5/2011 by Leslie Bruce
Camille Grammer will not be returning for a second season of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, THR has learned exclusively.The soon-to-be ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer has been the subject of much scrutiny during the series’ freshman season – which averages more than 2 million viewers a week – for her parenting habits (she has four nannies for two children), her friendships with married tennis partner Nick Stabile and real-life medium Allison Dubois, and her now infamous feud with co-star Kyle Richards (aunt of socialite and reality star Paris Hilton). While a second season has yet to be officially announced by the network, a source close to production confirmed that Grammer has decided that she has no interest in participating either way. The New York Post recently reported that Grammer – who filed for divorce in July, during filming – turned down a $30 million settlement from Kelsey. A source told Page Six that the reality star is demanding $50 million.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills