Camryn Manheim, Rumer Willis Join Rosamund Pike in 'Return to Sender' (Exclusive)
Camryn Manheim, Rumer Willis and Illeana Douglas have joined the cast of indie feature Return to Sender.
Rosamund Pike, Shiloh Fernandez and Nick Nolte are starring in the psychological thriller being directed by Fouad Mikati and currently shooting in New Orleans. Holly Wiersma and Candice Abela are producing.
Keir O'Donnell, Stephen Grush, Ian Barford, Alexi Wasser, and Scout Taylor-Compton are also on the call sheet.
The plot centers on a meticulous small-town nurse (Pike) who falls victim to a life-altering event after she goes on a blind date with a man (Fernandez) who turns out not to be who he says he is. She must find the strength and courage to rebuild her life and return to her former self.
Manheim and Willis are playing Pike’s co-workers.
Manheim is repped by UTA, Anonymous Content, and Stone Meyer while Willis by APA, Untitled, Gang Tyre.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)