Can NBC's "Munsters" Reboot Rise From the Dead?
NBC has a big decision to make regarding its high-profile reboot of The Munsters. After two years in development and a pilot that sources say cost a whopping $10 million, the network is said to be unhappy with Mockingbird Lane (named for the famed family's 1313 address) and is on the verge of scrapping the whole project.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR