Canada Catches 'Dancing with the Stars' Fever
Canadians watched the Bristol Palin-Jennifer Grey showdown in record numbers on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars Tuesday night.
The season finale pulled in an average 2.7 million viewers for Canadian broadcaster CTV – up 11% from last year’s season-ender, according to BBM Canada data. As Grey grabbed the mirror ball trophy, CTV saw its audience peak at 3.3 million viewers.
Palin’s controversial run on the dance competition series resonated with Canadians, with the eleventh season of Dancing With The Stars posting an average audience of 2.24 million Canadian viewers, up 4% from telecasts last fall on CTV. In the United States, 24.1 million fans tuned in.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR