Canada Reconsiders Usage-Based Billing For Internet Users
1:48 PM PST 2/3/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Canadian regulator bows to pressure from Ottawa and reviews decision to force smaller ISPs to end unlimited Internet access packages.
TORONTO -- Canada's Netflix debate is over, and so too is mandatory usage-based billing of Internet users.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile